AutoDoors* – Automatically closes doors after a preset time.
Auto Turret Limits – Sets a limit of 3 turrets placed per TC.
Better Chat – Used to give VIP members access to different color player name tags.
Bypass Queue* – Gives VIP Members the ability to skip the wait if there is a queue.
Crafting Controller – Used to adjust craft times.
Discord Messages, Rustcord & Discord Rewards – Integrates gmae with the Endor Discord.
– use /message to send a message from in game to our #game-chat channel.
– use /report to report a player from in game to our #reports channel.
– use /verify to connect your Discord and game accounts and receive access to a Discord only Kit.
Furnace Splitter – Gives players the ability to evenly split smelting stacks.
Gather Manager – Used to adjust gather rates for resources.
– use /gather to view current gather rates.
Help Text – Displays a list of all available chat commands for players.
– use /help to display a list of chat commands.
Info Panel – In-game GUI showing, player count, event notification, RP balance and time.
– use /ipanel to show available panel commands.
Night Lantern – Sets lanterns and lamps to automatically turn on at dusk, and off at dawn. Also sets them to use no fuel.
Quick Smelt – Adjusts server smelting rates.
R-Remover Tool – Allows removal of entities placed by their owner.
– use /remove to activate removal tool.
– using the removal tool comes with a materials cost to deter abuse.
Server Rewards – Players earn Reward Points (RPs) for playtime, referrals, and voting.
– use /s to display the rewards store GUI and spend your points.
– use /rewards check to see your RP balance and total time played on Endor.
– use /refer to refer a friend to the server and earn RPs for both of you.
– Points reset on full wipes.
Simple PvP Stats – Displays PvP Stats
– use /stats to display your kills, deaths, and KDR.
Sign Artist – Gives players the ability to paste sign images from urls.
– use /sil <url>raw (works best if you put http://, rather than https://).
– use /silt <message> [<fontsize:#>] [<color: hex code>] [<BGcolor:hexvalue>] raw to add custom text.
Skins* – Allows players to use workshop skins in game.
– use /skin a loot box will open, drag an item into the box, pick a skin, and move back to main inventory.
Stack Size Controller – Used to adjust stack sizes of different items.
Time of Day – Used to adjust the length of day and night in game.
Upgradable Workbenches – Players can upgrade WBs w/o having to destroy the old one.
-to upgrade, craft the WB to upgrade to and drag it into the inventory of the existing WB.
Vote For Money – Displays sites you can vote on to earn RPs.
– use /vote to see if you have voted in the past 24 hours.
Wipe Timer – Displays when the next wipe is.
– use /wipe to display when the next wipe is
* Denotes a VIP only Mod. You can become a VIP by directly donating and supporting the server through our VIP Store !